Isn't this AV just adorable??? But I digress.




FREY:

" Elle, I think you need new glasses. And a new checkered shirt, too".

ELLE:

" What's wrong with what I have now?".

FREY:

" If you want something new and funky, we could go to ARAI'S and get this really cool checkered shirt and funky glasses. They're giving them away for their FIRST ANNIVERSARY! ".



But alas, before we got to ARAI's , we got waylaid by a smooth talking Watermelon Cooler from OFF-BRAND FURNITURE. It was just too good to pass up.


So there we were... wearing our new glasses and Elle wearing her new checkered shirt when something happened.


FREY:

" Ehm... I think my watermelon bag broke! ".

ELLE:

" You had better not get my new shirt wet or I'll make you camp another 10 minutes to get another one of these coolers! ".




Oh well...one can never  have too many watermelon coolers and that makes me a happy camper.



 You need 10 minutes. That's it! Oh, and they're transfer. Woot!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home