ODE to PULSE and FRANGIPANI

There are some places in SL that you wish you could see in RL. And when I discovered ODE , I knew I would definitely want something like this place in the real world. You know, to just sit quietly, ponder over the merits of dusting my coffee table or to simply watch the butterflies while you listen to soothing music. The garden will take your breath away.



The fun thing about this sim, is that you could try catching a butterfly and if you're lucky, you might get a freebie from Random Calliope. They have hunts every now and then so you can visit the quaintly charming cottage in the area to join their group if you want to join the butterfly catchers.



This ensemble I'm wearing in these pictures are from FRANGIPANI. They're currently having a MOVING SALE and if you like nicely textured clothes, a free fatpack of pretty hair and discounted items, better get out there and join the fray.


And last but certainly not the least, take a good look at your Groups and if you have to, find a sacrificial one to drop so you can join PULSE - The Group. The designer, Lorac Farella, is not only extremely generous but the products she make are simply divine. She's also including a menu driven face light to go with her already burgeoning group giveaways so if that's not a good reason to join in, I don't know what else is. Oh, maybe you're a guy and that skin simply won't fit. In that case, better luck next time.


FACE and BODY by VALKYRIA PHYSIQUES

2 comments:

Wow this Pulse skin looks really good on you! It looked okay on me but that's because of my weird shape :D

September 22, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Thank ya. Let me know if you need help with what you call your "weird" shape. I wouldn't call it that, really. But if you mean weird as in unusual and less generic, I can go with that ;-)

September 22, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home