FABULOUS PEOPLE - Second Edition


WHO IS MOCKSOUP GRAVES?

Let me introduce you...


MOCKSOUP GRAVES: 

" I give unsolicited advice to make people's sl experience better, fully expecting them to ignore me completely."


FREY:

" Hahahahaha! That's such a quotable quote ".


Freyja Brim: 

" Do you have poses in your burgeoning inventory? "


Mocksoup Graves: 

" Only about 8 zillion ".


MOCK: 

" I love physics, and other things I don't understand "

FREY: 

" You're a funny bug "

MOCK: 

" Hehehe. I have a warped sense of humor. if it is disturbing, there's a 99.9% chance that I am joking.

FREY: 

" Hmmm... we're the same. But, the 99% when u think i'm joking? I'm not ".

(Insert Mock's laughter here)


FREY:

" Love that belt you have on "

MOCK: 

" My deNOOBifying belt. I got it from a little shop in the Starlust.  "


MOCK: 
" Some people build, some people script. I get dressed up and take pics.It is my way of making SL pretty. I like to adopt newbies ".
Hence, the deNOOBifyin belt.

  

FREY: 

" Aha! I know now who you remind me of "

MOCKSOUP : 

" Who? "

FREY:

 " Precious Moments "

MOCKSOUP:

" The dollies? "

FREY: 

" Yes :-) "


Cute as a button. A huge bundle of energy. So funny and darn smart.

SHE'S AWESOME!

3 comments:

Mah Mockie does NOT look like those creepy Precious Moments figurines. *shakes fist*

September 29, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Hey, I know Mocky! She's great and sensitive and wonderful... (from Lucrezia)

September 29, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

*Looks at Ann, and cries ... then bawls*
But they're the cutest thing next to slice bread!!!!

*Waves at Lucrezia before blowing nose*
Thanks for dropping by!

September 29, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home