THE BARGAIN BIN IS NOW OPEN!


Saying hello from the Bargain Bin and for the first post, I thought everyone needs a little something to ORGANIZE their clutter. Too many pictures? Maybe you have gotten so many prim objects in your inventory some of them are beginning to rot? Want to build and or at least give it a try?


I found these really cool gadgets from a very generous script maker Liandra Ceawlin from CEAWLIN CREATIONS. She has this super simple Texture Organizer that is so easy to use. I have always stuck to my credo that every gadget I will ever use should be idiot proof. And this one is.



Here are the cool features of this organizer:


1. It has 25 small panels to your left for easy browsing.

2. Big screen to your right side to view your selection and 12 categories to segregate your clutter.

3. It gives inventory by touching big screen.

4. Full perms, baby!


Along with this super gadget, I also took home a temporary rezzer and building tool manuals and scripts. 


And the best thing about it is that if you are too lazy to tp over to where it is, just IM me in world and I'll be more than happy to throw these your way.


But wait, there's more! If you have nowhere to go when you feel like harnessing your building prowess (or lack thereof), you can visit THIS PUBLIC SANDBOX where they randomly give out lindens. Now that's a good incentive to play with prims, no?

0 comments:

Newer Post Home