DOLLARBIES at MARS GELBER




There are some terrific dollarbies at MARS GELBER ECLECTIC. Seriously, this store is a poster child for major bargaineers so grab some unique outfits if you feel like saddling your inventory with oodles of goodies.





The hair I'm wearing is from HOH which was part of their monthly freebies (July or August, I think. For those of you who are wondering why it looks different, it's because I ate the frou frou feathers and realized that I could've died from a tragic case of hairball. Nevertheless, it looks so good every strand stuck between my teeth is worth it. Ok, if you don't believe I ate it, fine. Truth is, I really just stretched the black feathers to tiny little pieces and shoved them as far back in my skull as I possibly could. You all need to learn how to love the edit function, it could do wonders.



OTHER STUFF I THREW IN WITH THE DRESS:

Necklace and Earrings from SLINK (Lucky Chair Item)

Wooden Bangle from UM (Free)

Belt from Plus

Shoes from SKG (5L)


If the links are not available, it's either because I'm too tired to go grid hopping or they're no longer available. And on that note, I think I'll stop after this post before I blog everyone to oblivion. 

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home