FABULOUS PEOPLE - First Edition




If you will look at my blog header, it screams about the free, the fabulous and the bargains. 


So in that respect, fabulous people fall under the bargain bin category because when you find someone you click with, it's not just a bargain.. it's priceless. So without further ado, let me give you ELLE CONNAUGHT.


Stylish, witty, pleasant .....

... and we love the same things like hats, fashion (including freebies and bargains), shoes (well, who doesn't?) ... oh, and we have the same set of dining table....


.... she's also a Mac user (explains to reason why I like her) and she loves my house and everything in it.


In short, I think she's fantastic. And I'm glad she was nice enough to grace this blog and give my roster of fabulous people a very chic start.


Cheers!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home