TAKE IT FROM GWEN STEFANI





The sun's getting cold, It's snowing

Looks like an Early Winter for us


And you know what that means, folks. We need some wardrobe change.




And that's exactly what I did when the Fortune Teller at SCHADENFREUDE predicted I need to bundle up for the coming season. I'm so sorry because I forgot the name of the lovely girl who sat with me and helped me improve my luck with the ornery seer. If you're out there reading this, feel free to bump my head with this fashionable and color change umbrella from VIVA LA GLAM. But please, try not to hit too close to my elegant hair which I got from TRUTH. Putting the headband was hard enough as it is ;-)




The teal knit top I paired up with the white coat is from WIGWAMBAM. It's warm, fluffy and in my favorite color. The matching stockings are from SHINY THINGS and sadly, the white boots from BINDLE BOOTS are no longer available since the lucky chairs at that store have decided to retire after being bombarded with eager derriers way too many times (my fanny included). But they have some nice ankle boots that may be worth checking out so it's worth a visit. The stockings from SHINY THINGS weren't there anymore as well but hold the lynch mob because they do have this free painter's shoes and their socks and stocking are selling for just 99L per fat pack.



As the great Gwen Stefani keeps belting out, it looks like an Early Winter.. stay warm, people! 



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home