FUN HUNT at SKY EVERETT




You must, must do this HUNT if you love taking pictures and would like to warm up your AVs this autumn. Sky Everett Designs on L'Utopie is having a short but sweet fun hunt and the prizes look amazing and have cool poses. 



Here's the notecard for the hunt:


"I've hidden two boxes on the island.  One box contains the chair (with a straddling pose) the other contains a matching firepit.  The fire is unique in that it flickers in multiple hues of blue, red, orange, gold, black and dark green.  


Both have been set with permissions to copy, therefore allowing for multiple copies of the chair and firepit. 


So... the boxes.  Well they could be anywhere on the island, and their locations may randomly change, sometimes daily.. sometimes not. ;)  Your task will be to search the island, find and purchase each one for $1L.  Which brings me to my next point. ~makes a face~  Please read the next paragraph.


***This scavanger hunt is for our group members only.  So, be sure to WEAR YOUR Sky Everett Designs group tag, otherwise you won't be able to select them. ***


It appears the 'sell to group only' script I have will not register zero (0) dollars, so I had to set it to the lowest amount of $1.00L.  This isn't suppose to be a profitable venture, I assure you.  It's only meant to make you smile.  Having said that, for those who participate, find and pay the $2.00L and wish to have a reimbursement, I'd be very happy to do so.  I only ask that you supply me with the details of the transactions and a request for a refund contained in a notecard. :)


The duration of this little game?  The boxes will self destruct on Sunday September 28th.  Though I may extend it.  Who  knows, tomorrow I may not remember where I put the darn boxes.  ~laughs~ ."



Who's up for a little fun?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home