HAI !!



FUJIYAMA GEISHA'S FREEBIE

is a store brimming with marvelous stuff from Japanese designers who are so unbelievably magnanimous with their gifts.

I met ZEN AKINA, the gracious owner of the mall, who stopped and chatted for a bit. She told me that they're trying to promote designers from Japan and helping them get more into the mainstream. 


I wish I could cram this page with all my loot but I don't want to steal the mall's thunder. You simply have to go and find out for yourself. 

Oh, special thanks to FEO UMAROV of THE FREEBIE TELEGRAPH

for fishing me out of the water when I got lost trying to find that hair I saw on her blog.

Yes Feo, you still look smashing.. even while eating cake :-P



Pose: ISOBEYA

Outfit: CATTLEYA

Hair: CAMP from W&Y  

Skin: BETTY P1 from HEAVEN'S (1st Pic)

Skin: YURI MILKY PINK POP from HEAVEN'S (2nd Pic)


PS: There is joy in repetition. 

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home