WHITE LADIES


I promise you that I was not molesting one of these mannequins. I was just

trying to see if I could pose like them and have my 15 minute modelling

fame.


They all look fierce and sultry. I just look... well, goofy. Fashionably goofy, if

I may add.


And no, you can't take the mannequins because they already went home 

with me. We're now roomies and they're going to teach me the finer points 

of hamming it up in front of klieg lights. But, you can be like them if you get

this alabaster white skin. I have absolutely no idea what you want to use it

for but I have a feeling this would be a good skin to use when I audition for

this coveted role of the white lady ( just put a blanket over your head and

you're good to go ). It's halloween, after all.


 It's available at

IMAGEN.


CREDITS

Jeans: Viva La Glam (1L)

Boots: Bax Coen (Velvet Hunt)

Top: J7L (60L)

Skin: Tuli Medium Glam (Group Gift)

Hair: BP (150L)


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home