I ran across this little number while freebie hunting with Frejya and just HAD to have it.
It is "Kirei" by Orchid Dreams. The texturing is amazing. The slacks are a golden brocade and the wrap top comes versions both light and dark versions. I picked up a few other pieces while there, but this one keeps me coming back. Dressy yet Casual and goes perfectly with my Eat Sushi! earrings from Talisman! The shoes are the Balmoral Pumps (were freebies!) in Green Tea..and I paired it with the Enamored Choker and Cuffs from Talisman. My default Montague (TRUTH) in Dark Choco goes great but if I wanted to go a bit more casual, a messier razor cut would make this pop!

Shoes: Balmoral Pumps In Green Tea
Hair: Montague in Dark Choco
Truth
Skin: Domestic V- Assorted
Domestic V
Eyes- Miriel Diamond (standard)
Miriel
Outfit: Kirei by Orchid dreams
Orchid Dreams
Accessories
Eat Me! Sushi Earrings
Enamoured Choker and Cuffs
Talisman
Nails:
True Enhance Gold III
Armidi







0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home