RETAIL THERAPY: First Issue


Sometimes, a girl just gotta shop. 


MAITREYA has always been my weakness. So when the Billow Boots

finally came out, I HAD to get them. They're a blissful addition to anyone's 

closet and all 7 colors are just deeeee-lish! I used the Cherry ones for this

pictures but these babies come in 6 other super yummy colors. If you feel 

like binging, you can get yourself their fat pack for 2500L. Considering each

pair sells for 550L, that is 40% off you're saving right there.


Of course, no outfit is complete without the matching bag to go with that 

perfect pair of shoes. So my next stop was ETD. It didn't take long for

me to find Everyday Tote which completed my ensemble. Big thanks to

Emmanuelle LaFollette for being ever so gracious (I'm still waiting on that

other handbag, by the way.. wink). Jeans by VIVA LA GLAM (alas, the sim

is closed atm and won't open until further notice), Hair is Willow from ETD,

wool scarf is free from Maitreya (I changed color to match boots), earrings

from KRAFTIKA (which I got free from the last Convoitise Hunt), Black Harlot

coat from SNATCH which I snagged for 0L since designer put it out on her

weekly giveaways at one time and the long shirt is also free from EMERY.



You think that's it?

Because there's still this Gold Button Dress that I have to show you. I picked it

up without damaging my linden wallet because they were part of the many nice

outfits from the last weekend hunt at M&R Cupcakes.


Just ignore my right bunbun poking out of the skirt and we can sail right along.


The shoes I paired the gold dress with are from SWALLOWTAIL. They're 

very feminine and very intricately designed. Unfortunately, they only have

4 pairs up for sale right now but I'm hoping there will be more soon. The

designer, Natsuko Paravane, is also known for exquisite jewelry based on

organic themes. Pretty, pretty trinkets at the shop so go pay it a visit and

you'll see why I love going there.


Oy vey. That's all. Back to bargain hunting.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home