I was digging in my inventory for a pair of jeans and I ran across a pair called [Decoy] Genesis 10 in Dark Rust. I had forgotten how nice they were! So in the spirit of shopping adventure, I decided to head over to look for a shirt, and saw this jacket. The heavens opened, my jaw dropped and I went squeee! *okay, so only the last part happened* The textures are done by hand and not just a yellowy color that many designers try to pass off as gold. It is rich and metallic and lovely!It is on both a shirt and jacket layer and it comes in 6 different colors (don't quote me I was taken in by the gold one and mostly ignored the rest) with both white and jacket colored collar/belt. Because I am not the biggest fan of middrift baring clothes,I matched it with sashes from *PERSONA* in both burnt gold and white.

Decoy SLURL


I am SO not taking this off today.

Skin DV-02- Erin-2008
Eyes: [ND]Paris EyesII Forbidden Blue
Pants: [Decoy] Genesis 10- Dark Rust
Top:[Decoy] Margeux Gold Jacket
Boots: >TRUTH< Bootielicious [chocolate]
Hair: >TRUTH< Elizabeth 2- Brownie
Socks: Maitreya Slouch socks Softs3
Sash: *PERSONA* Helena Sashes- Fatpack in Burnt Gold

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home