On the Ghostbusters Hunt I ran across a store called Frozen Turquoise Valentine and I made a note to come back when I had more time. I had seen a satellite shop earlier at the Wickford Village on a hunt. My friend Ann is a HUGE fan of the color teal, and this store is covered in it!

I saw this outfit and it was just jawdropping!So I had to snag it. The price tag wasn't tooooo incredibly painful.Then of course I didn't have any shoes that I felt were perfect for it, so I wound up getting the Bax Ankle boots in Patent leather...over at ALB That smarted a bit.. *grins*

All in all a VERY smart and elegant outfit that I am happy to be caught dead in! :)

[ND]Paris EyesII Forbidden Blue
Hair: *TRUTH* Chelsea- Blood
Shape: MINE YOU CANNA HAZ!
Skin: Domestic V- 02 Electric-2008
Outfit: Frozen Turquoise Dream- Garden Drama
Shoes: BAX Ankle Boots in Patent Leather

1 comments:

I have the BAX ankle boots! Aren't they wonderful?

--Lucrezia Proctor

October 27, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home