The Random Conclusion

All good things must come to an end. As as much as I  have enjoyed hopping from one store to another, getting cross-eyed camming and barely surviving the lag, I'm done sifting through all the goodies from The Most Random Hunt Ever. As I conclude this episode, I want to leave you with some last minute shtuff you might like:

TOP AND JEANS: Naive
CHOCOLATE TUBE: Cheeky Soul
HIP FLASK: Part of KittyKat's Kreations
EARRINGS: Piddidle


And nobody can pull off Goth better than the delicious HEIDI H. I stalked her while she was at work and waited until she gets off so I could do this shoot with her and Tree. The result was, as always, fantastic. 

HEIDI'S StyleCard:

Current freebie:


DRESS: Skull & hearts Sweater Dress by Crush Factory (Random Hunt Freebie)


Previous Freebies/ Bargains/ Hunt Gifties


HAIR: Cruella by Deadkitties

EYELASHES: Pididdle

SKIN: eclipse_01 tan by [42]

NECKLACE: Diamonds & Pearls Cross Necklace by Caroline's Jewelry

BRACELETS: Bone bracelets black by [NC+]

RING (right hand): Awesome Sauce

SHOES: VanZ Grey Skull by C.E. Design


Not free:

RING (left hand): Yabusaka

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home