Ladies, we have a hot one....


ROGAN:

"Do you blog by request?"

FREY:

"I would blog your poses on one condition".

ROGAN:

"I don't shag".

FREY:

"Don't flatter yourself".


 And that's how I met the owner of DIESEL WORKS while I was out on my usual shopping jaunts. And ladies? You should go check him out .. err.. I mean go check out his store (my keyboard has a mind of its own so don't judge me). He's usually there fixing stuff since his shop is fairly new and he's always very accommodating . As a matter of fact, if you have any pose or poses that you want him to make, you might just be able to talk him into it.


And for the nosy ones out there, my condition was for him to have his picture taken so that his store would have a face, and a very goodlooking one at that. We struck a  deal and that is why Rogan Diesel is gracing yours truly's blog today.


Here are samples of his work. Enjoy!




3 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 7, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Mr. Diesel's poses and animations are second to none in Second Life. A definate must have. Excellent prompt customer service always in a curtious and helpful manner! Simply Brillant!

March 7, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Spread the word and let's watch him pose everyone to oblivion :-P

Thanks for dropping by!

March 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home