FABULOUS PEOPLE: Fourth Edition

This entry is probably one of the hardest to write because there just aren't enough words to describe these people I'm about to feature today. 


For starters, HEIDI HALBERSDADT and I met a long time ago and I can't even remember how we hooked up (yeah, shame on me and my memory gap). I'm also guilty of perving on myself too much when I'm in-world I hardly look at people's profiles so most of our interactions are always on IMs and I couldn't help but notice her ascerbic wit which would usually be a welcome reprieve to my brain farts. She makes me chuckle. Other times, she makes me LOL (never let it be said I don't go with the times using web speak). Overall, she's a hoot. With a terrific fashion sense bordering on edgy. 


And then there was Blackie. Her partner. Who doesn't have any qualms about shopping with the girls or acting as our mirror (with fashion opinion at that). If Heidi can crack me up, bringing these two together is even worse. Their rapid exchange of hilarious repartee never fails to entertain and sometimes, I have to literally pause for breath after they bombard me with so many riotous dialogues.


There you have it, ladies and gentlemen.. my post-valentine feature. I can't think of any other love struck couple who fits the bill perfectly because it's obvious they're crazy about each other (but truth be told, I also think they're just plain crazy). Time really flies when you're having fun because they just celebrated their first year anniversary in SL. So here's to more whacky encounters, uncooperative poseballs and many more mushy exchange behind my back ... I'm so glad to have met you both.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HEIDS AND B!


HEIDI'S STYLECARD:

FREE

Eyes - Freebie from Miriel - Realistic eyes (light blue)

Hair - Greatest Love Hunt gift from HoH - Callie (vanilla cream)

Dress - Greatest Love Hunt gift from Prim & Pixel Paradise - Last Tango in                Brazilian Poppy Red

Jewelry - Vain Kiss Hunt gift from ALB - ALB Fulfillment hermatit set, 

                except ring on left hand, which is 

                Vain Kiss Hunt gift from AR Designs - Rehula (black)

                

NOT FREE

Skin - Nora Entice - Champagne Broken (no longer available, store closed)

Lashes - Icey pussycat lashes

Shoes - Zhao Lovis (black suede)



PS: Blackie likes to defy convention so he refuses to give me his stylecard (he's just saying this because he has no time to look in his inventory. He's too busy honing his domestic skills in RL .. but, you didn't hear that from me!).

7 comments:

:) Weee!!! nice post, great Pics, and xoxoxo Heidi and Plebecillo Black (my brother)
better in spanish lol
Los quiero mucho a los dos y publicamente Gracias Heidi por querer tanto a mi hermanito eres una gran persona y lo mejor que se pudo haber encontraro en SL.
:)

March 7, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Ola! Aaaand that's as far as my Spanish goes :-P

Thanks for the nice comment and for dropping by :-)

March 7, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

So...how much did Heidi and Black pay you to -- oh wait, sorry, they'd never be that shameless, right? They have a great sense of humor, sure, so...nah, come on, they wouldn't, would they? I mean, they do have this secret plan to take over the metaverse, but hey, they're both really nice, so I'm sure they're just kidding...they'd never really DO it, see, they just like to crack me up. Yeah. Of course. That's it.

March 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Due to the fact that money has not exchanged hands yet, I am not at liberty to reveal how much the bribe is. If you ask me privately, I might tell you.

*Wink*

March 7, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

*blink*

Awww she is wearing my dress! Thanks Heidi :(

March 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Aww shucks...*blushes and kicks at the dirt* We had fun posing for you. I am glad that we can share our warped sense of humor and comedy stylings. We do nightly shows except for our dark days, which are the ones that end in a "Y". Just wait till we open for Celine and you will see what our agenda is. Muahahaha. OK now I am rambling. *eats some more pez candy with a mountain dew shooter*
Now for something completely serious...Thank you Frey from the bottom of my heart. I truly appreciate the kind words.

March 8, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

*Waves at Mairead* I have yet to raid your store one of these days so I could feature your glorious stuff again.. I just need more than 24 hours in one day.

Blackie!!! I'm blocking off Saturdays and Sundays from my calendar now .. teehee. Have a great weekend and I hope to see you both soon!

March 8, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home