I was dancing in a club with a few of my SLU friends and one of them was wearing the most adorable fur trimmed outfit. I asked her where she got it and she said she made it! O.O She gave me a landmark so last night I decided to check out her shop.I already have a few fur pieces (I won't wear it IRL... so I indulge in SL). I snatched up a couple more and totally fell in love with this Cloak.

I matched it up with a dress from ::bijou:: and a choker from PrimCision and all I can say is.. wow..

Nameless (by Mocksoup Graves)
Nameless 2 (by Mocksoup Graves)


The cloak was about 200L and I got a capelet too. I will be going back for some hats once the first snow hits here! I feel so regal!

*no pixelated furry creatures were harmed in the making of this post*
Cloak 'ON Czarina Black Sable Fur Cloak slurl.com/secondlife/Ookami%20Ningen/126/193/31
Hair: ETD Natasha- Copper
slurl.com/secondlife/ETD%20Isle/194/192/31
Skin: Domestic V- Aube Noire Skin- REd- Force De Vie Collection
slurl.com/secondlife/Hali%20Kay%20North/114/109/601
Nails: Pixel Mode Sculpted Nails French Manicure
slurl.com/secondlife/Pixel%20Dreams/167/77/47
Shoes: ALB Audrey Pumps By AnaLee Balut
slurl.com/secondlife/A'ksha%20Dunes/189/84/351
Dress: ::bijou:: Meteo [Brown]
slurl.com/secondlife/Bijouaholic/156/138/58
Gloves: ALB Audrey Skirt set
slurl.com/secondlife/A'ksha%20Dunes/189/84/351
Choker: PrimCision Ravished
slurl.com/secondlife/Portishead/99/151/689

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home