Bianca and Mairead ..

... just made my day.

Look at this exquisitely designed ensemble fit for an elegant equestrienne. The details
are simply gorgeous right down to the smallest details. It will only be available until
11 am SLT today so you don't want to miss out on this one because it will be sold for
200L after 6 hours.

And if that's not enough to make my inventory giddy, Bianca Foulon is giving a free skin
to all her group members. So yeah, Mondays aren't so bad after all.

Skin: Porcelain by BIANCAF. (Group Gift)
Outfit including Boots and Belt: PRIM&PIXEL PARADISE 
(Mini Hunt and will only be available for a very limited time)
Hair: ETD (30L)

1 comments:

hello, Elle and freyja this comment to let them tell you that I nominated in my blog, to know that this is going, please go to my blog, the rules are, thanks! kisses!

November 10, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home