Elated Again


I'm a bit busy trying to live 2 lives at the moment, real life and SecondLife seem
to be competing for my attention and RL is winning just a tad. But that doesn't
mean these fabulous outfits won't find their way to the Bargain Bin.

As a matter of fact, I managed to snag this charming yellow dress from ELATE!
and I braved the lag to get some super nice hair and a few pairs of shoes from
ETD (I know their 30L sale will be on until Dec 26 but patience is not exactly my
strongest suit).

The green metallic tights are past freebie from Viva La Glam and I'm sorry but I
could no longer remember where I got my other accessories from (major senior 
moment!) but try checking back and I'll see if I could rummage through my messy
inventory to check where I got them from. I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home