G Fields Mini Hunt

I saw this outfit over at DING'S BLOG and I just had to have it!
You have to find super tiny brown bears at G FIELDS
to get these pretty pretty things like the ruffled top ( you could 
wear it with or without the ruffles ) and matching bracelets. And
if those aren't enough to make you want to do the mini-hunt, this
outfit comes with shoes!

And it's just a lucky coincidence that I was shopping over at TULI'S
where I chanced upon this colorable Sumi leggings that was just
the perfect complement to the ensemble.

Then, it's off to ::69:: to get hair.

Then I had to rummage through my messy inventory to find
this white belt from Mi.

Outfit including ruffled top, shoes and bracelets all
from the mini hunt at
LEGGINGS: *Sumi* (Free)
There's also a free Strappy Black Zebra Stilletos at *Sumi*!
HAIR: ::69::
BELT: Mi

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home